Delta 8 Sauce – Cannabis-Derived Terpenes
Our Delta 8 sauce is composed of 95% hemp-derived ∆8 THC and 5% cannabis-derived terpenes taken from the top growers for the top brands in California and Oregon. Delta 8 THC typically gives an uplifting feel with a calming energy. Each delta 8 sauce contains:
28 Grams Total Extract –
- 26,600mg Delta 8 THC oil
- 1,400mg cannabis derived terpenes
- no VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
This a very pure, very concentrated product. It may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoid products. This is the same oil that is put into our vape cartridges.
Recommended Use: Use as recommended by a doctor. Note this extract is extremely sticky.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Consult a physician before using this product.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why delta 8 THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
Most Common Delta 8 THC Effects
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of delta 8 THC. Everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with delta 8 THC and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and our delta 8 THC vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
That said, inhaling delta 8 THC vapors is slightly different than consuming it orally. When inhaled, many people report delta 8 THC as being the opposite of delta 9 THC in many of the best ways possible. The Delta 8 THC inhalation is known to boost mood and promote calm feelings, while simultaneously giving energy and a motivational and functional “buzz”. When eaten it is very similar to delta 9 THC, with some reporting a longer onset and duration, as well as less anxiousness.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but delta 8 THC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 THC product may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This Delta 8 THC can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- Our 1g Delta 8 THC sauce products are legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Delta 8 THC extract 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. We retain the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. We are not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
Delta 8 THC Shipping Exclusions
Due to Delta 8 THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont.